Saturday, November 3, 2012

It has begun!

What has begun? Why, NaNoWriMo, of course! I know, this post is late. I blame that on last-minute school items to complete. Let's just say I'm looking at some pretty sturdy B's for this last semester. :) I was rocking it. I took notes like a madman, I read that textbook like it was the most amazing piece of writing I've ever had the chance to write, I worked on those big projects as if my very life depended on it! But I'm getting distracted.

So, no writing done on Day 1 of NaNoWriMo, but I have a whopping 5,200 words from yesterday to add to! Go me! Is it the idea I had planned for myself that I wrote about on October 12? No, no, no... This is an old idea from 2010's NaNoWriMo that is being rewritten. The entire idea has been reread, rejected, and revised! With that said, I shall return to my writing, but rest assured, I will have a bunch of updates for you all to read soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment